On June 13, 2019, the Department of CS organised a peer-learning session on ‘Project Guidelines’ for its TY Students.
The session was conducted by three former Students of the Department — Ms. Gauri Nabar, Mr. Hemant Verma and Mr. Nikhil Kulkarni.
The following topics were discussed:
1) Domains available for project development (Android, PHP, Hardware (Ardunio))
2) Guidelines for Selection of Topic (Based on Research and Technology)
3) Actual Project Demonstration
4) Guidelines for preparing projects
5) Obstacles faced during preparation of projects and different approaches to solve them
6) Information about Responsive Web Design and Model View Controller (MVC)
All Copyrights Reserved © 2017 PATKAR VARDE COLLEGE | Design by PRAJAKTA SOFTWARE