In an effort to streamline procedures, IQAC has initiated the following:
- Management Information System (MIS): To facilitatedata collection and documentation for use in the preparation of AQAR and SSR, formats are prepared to reduce duplication of efforts. An MIS Committee has been constituted to analyse the data to be used for generating various reports.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP):All CollegeDepartments, Associations, Cells and Committeeshave been asked to formulate SOPs to regularise their functioning. These will then be made centrally available for reference. Also, various formats for conducting routine activities have been provided in the Teachers’ Diaries.
- Teachers’ Diary: Initiated in 2015-16, this Diary helps to maintain a record of the various curricular and co- and extra-curricular activities of Teachers. The Diaries are scrutinised by HoDs and Vice Principals at the end of each semester to monitor the Teaching-Learning process.
- Students’ Feedback: Every year, the Students’ Feedback Committee collects, analyses, and summarises students’feedback and suggestions, and forwards them to the Principal through IQAC. The feedback form was modified in 2015-16 to make it more accessible to Students. In 2016-17, in a further innovation, Google forms were used to collect feedback.
- Office Automation: Vruddhi, a new office software, was purchased for the College Office to enable a faster generation of reports. A training session for the Administrative Staff was also organised to facilitate its effective usage.
All administrative areas of the College and Science Departments are linked via LAN, and this has helped to automate processes and increase efficiency. In addition, PCs and printers have been provided for the use of Staff in the HoD Cabin, and various Departments and Committees have also been issued Laptops for the same purpose. The Vriddhi Software has been acquired and the implementation is in process.