PGDERP - SAP is One year post graduate diploma course with tri semester pattern. In the first semester of 15 weeks all the students are put on par by imparting training on various business processes. However, in the second semester, of 15 weeks students are put through hands on exercises using SAP for various business processes. Whereas in the 3rd semester, students go through e-learning course offered by SAP e-Academy in additions to which they have to undergo three months industry training in the form of an internship program.
Features of the Course
- This course is designed for any graduate.
- Unique Tri-Semester course.
- Students will have 24/7 access to the SAP Server.
- Students will also have provision to learn different cross functional and technical courses of SAP. This will enable them to become a Techno- Functional Consultant which will enhance their employment opportunity.
- Trainings are conducted in various modes like In-class training, E-learning and On-Job training etc.
- Highly skilled and experienced trainers. All being actively involved with different industries in Core ERP group and are enhanced with concrete knowledge of implementation and thus real life examples are often referenced.
- Three months industry internship will be provided in the third semester which would help as a direct route in acquiring real business experience.
- All the students who successfully complete the course are awarded with authorized PGDERP certificate and those students who pass the SAP Global examination, are awarded with internationally recognized certificate in their one core module by SAP Germany.